R.I.V.A.L.I.T.Y
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

matchmaking - Looking for an experienced guy

AuteurMessage
Geelongd
Invité

matchmaking  - Looking for an experienced guy Empty
MessageSujet: matchmaking - Looking for an experienced guy   matchmaking  - Looking for an experienced guy EmptyDim 24 Juil - 13:28

singles in Victoria free online dating - Boys need not apply! My name is Yadira SAMPLE matchmaking  - Looking for an experienced guy Sydney1 matchmaking  - Looking for an experienced guy Sydney2 matchmaking  - Looking for an experienced guy Sydney3 matchmaking  - Looking for an experienced guy Sydney4 i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Geraldton free online dating Coffs Harbour free online dating singles in Wollongong free online dating local singles Melbourne online dating I like hot guys and girls.Weight is not a big concern but I do not like guys that are bums.I love the giryl kind of girl.Please do not message me if your not good in bed.I am a very honest person and I will tell you what I think about you. anything goes..not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b diseasw free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! plain n simple i want more fun than i can actually handle!!!! not shy!! um very bored in my current situation!! got alot of FRIENDS and need a carry on FRIEND for times to party and remember i am out just for fun!!!!!!!!!! i want to meet someone that isjt gonna play with my emotions. im the kind of girl that doesnt like to rush into anything. id like to sit down and get to know somebody before i decide if i want to pursue them. and its not jus my decision either its theirs too. I am very responsible, priorities come first, but I love to be a little carefree. You are more than welcome to ask me questions. I am very honest, straight forward but to courteous to be rude. I love to joke around and appreciate someone that makes me laugh so if youre funny then its a definite plus. loved to be spolied and wanna have fun. love to have foreplay awnd please my man . also he needs to be down for whatever. hit me up to get to know me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

matchmaking - Looking for an experienced guy
Page 1 sur 1